2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a set of brand new Wolfrace Lugano alloys, complete with 225/45/17 tyres from Renault Manchester, via ebay. For £275. They are 7.5J X 17" x 114.3PCD. BUT....... They can't tell me what the offset is. I am assuming it will be 36, as the Wolfrace website shows a Renault fitment with ET36. Fingers crossed, they won't rub the arches on my Civic. My local Tyre and alloy dealer, reckons they should go on, but if they don't fit. I will still make a profit by punting them on!!:eek:
Wish me luck:D

·
Registered
34 Posts
im running 17x8.25 +35 rims on mine and they are well clear of the arches. And the stock rims i had was +40 offset, so these should be fine.

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
I actually like the shape of them. No idea how they would look on the car. 18" with less tire would look better imo. Cant turn down a good deal tho. :thumbup::cool:

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Similar look to the vw scirocco wheels look great! Tho my wolfrace agura tech alloys I had a few years ago started to peel after about 18 months. Still a bargain imo

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
When I saw them off the car I wasn't sure - but they look pretty darn good fitted!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts