2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Used this stuff before and seems pretty ok.
Asda are doing 2 for £5 (normally £4.25 - £4.50 each).
Also Jelly Bean air fresheners at £2 each along with a few other basics around £2-£3 :eek:

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that'll be why the little nicks and cuts on my hand hurt like hell when I used it without gloves:(

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
I've got some wonder wheels. It hurts my soft hands though. Use with caution and don't leave it on too long or it will tarnish. I spray it on, quick scrub and then blast it straight off with a pressure washer.

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks robbo, it does seem a bit harsh, what would you recommend for every day alloy cleaning, nothing too expensive though

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
As said above. Gave mine away due to the harsh acidity of the stuff. Don't keep it on your wheels too long! ;-)

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
This a cleaner and a sealer all in one kev :
Wolfs Nano Wheel Cleaner:
Wolf
Try it..Its good stuff and builds up protection everytime you use it
ive spoken to Jesse @ Wolf Chemicals about that and it does seem good from the reviews it gets. will look into trying it when i get an FN2 as the wheels on my fiesta are all sealed already. may only have that another 8 weeks or so too. good price too actually..
:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.