2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a let down!

What have they done, they should sack the designer...defo making a loss this time round!

·
Premium Member
15,644 Posts
Many threads and posts on this..
You're very very late!!
BTW..I like it and so do a lot more
Whilst its your opinion ....most Forum members appear to like it I believe
Please correct me if I've read this wrongly

·
WARRIOR
2,107 Posts
Many threads and posts on this..
You're very very late!!
BTW..I like it and so do a lot more
Whilst its your opinion ....most Forum members appear to like it I believe
Please correct me if I've read this wrongly

Robbo....did'nt think you were that easily pleased:p:p

·
Premium Member
15,644 Posts
Robbo....did'nt think you were that easily pleased:p:p
I like the new Civic...I can understand why the younguns dont ...IMO, It appears to be an improvement..Better interior and suspension..More powerful Diesel..Still poor visability, but at least it has a wiper..but will the paint still be crap??...er..Probably..Will I get one? No.....Im retiring in a couple of years and a Honda is not on the agenda ...However....
..Wait till the R comes and more of the doubters will change their minds...Just watch!

·
WARRIOR
2,107 Posts
I like the new Civic...I can understand why the younguns dont ...IMO, It appears to be an improvement..Better interior and suspension..More powerful Diesel..Still poor visability, but at least it has a wiper..but will the paint still be crap??...er..Probably..Will I get one? No.....Im retiring in a couple of years and a Honda is not on the agenda ...However....
..Wait till the R comes and more of the doubters will change their minds...Just watch!

i think you might be right there.

on first impressions i dont really like it, BUT i will wait to see it in the flesh before i dismiss it totally:)

·
Premium Member
4,441 Posts
"but will the paint still be crap??...er CERTAINLY Will I get one? No I agree.....Im retiring in a couple of years and a Honda is not on the agenda.Same Here."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts