2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW , just thought I would see how much it would be to buy and fit a rear view camera , this is the replay I got from Honda:

Hi thanx for your e-mail

rear view camera is £625.00 Fitted inc vat

i would need to order that in, will take a couple of days to get that, now booking for mon 21st onwards,

thanx for your enquiry

Honda Portsmouth
:( oh well....... not getting that then :(

·
Registered
47 Posts
better off going for the entire studio pack, costs 725 as far as i remember, getting blue footwell lights doorstep garnishes and the floor mats

·
Registered
125 Posts
kan2 said:
better off going for the entire studio pack, costs 725 as far as i remember, getting blue footwell lights doorstep garnishes and the floor mats
Yeah, but you have to ad on the cost of fitting all the extra parts too don't you? Or are you quoting £725 inclusive of fitting? If you are then you're right....go for the lot!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I was looking in the brochure as I'm thinking of getting the studio pack, the sales guy told me it was 825 fully fitted.

·
Registered
47 Posts
mine was 725 fitted on a new car, dont know about being retro fitted. best decision i made, the cameras great and i love the footwell lights.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I'm also going for the Studio Pack as part of the overall deal and wonder if anyone has a pic of the "doorstep garnish" they could post. :lol:

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I'm also going for the Studio Pack as part of the overall deal and wonder if anyone has a pic of the "doorstep garnish" they could post. :lol:

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
Newboy said:

Here you go, couldn't open the door wide in the garage though :)

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
Tomthumb said:
It might be cheaper to employ someone to stand behind you and tell you when to stop
Until you run over them :twisted:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts