2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone has noticed the noise of the front suspension while he crosses unlevel roads like slats, train tracks etc. I believe the problem is here!

In the first link we can see the sub frame of Civic of 2006. You can notice that the sub frame splits in three parts. Not only have I look in several cars of honda but also in other company's cars and I haven't seen this design for subframes, which it is in three pieces and connected with screws.

Honda Car and Auto Parts | Honda CIVIC | FRONT SUB FRAME | Genuine Honda Parts | Honda Cars | Honda Motorcycles | Honda Power Products | Lings Honda Car Parts Selection

Honda Car and Auto Parts | Honda CIVIC | FRONT KNUCKLE | Genuine Honda Parts | Honda Cars | Honda Motorcycles | Honda Power Products | Lings Honda Car Parts Selection

Please check the following bulletin:

Front end knock/tap when brake/accelerate/turn - Civinfo Wiki

·
Premium Member
9,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In the two photos we can see the improvement of the new Civic of 2013. It 's a single piece, as all cars have. Also, the 4 windows model of civic of 2006 has similar subframe with civic of 2013 and civic of 2001.
Could any of you in England, or the administration of the forum to show these to the factory in order to give us explanations for the error in the design of the subframe of the model of 2006?
Could they give us an improvement in order to tie the car to the subframe and become more rugged?

Honda Car and Auto Parts | Honda CIVIC | FRONT SUB FRAME | Genuine Honda Parts | Honda Cars | Honda Motorcycles | Honda Power Products | Lings Honda Car Parts Selection

Honda Car and Auto Parts | Honda CIVIC | KNUCKLE | Genuine Honda Parts | Honda Cars | Honda Motorcycles | Honda Power Products | Lings Honda Car Parts Selection

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,951 Posts
Thanks for the info.

Unfortunately we have no affiliation with Honda at any level to pass your concerns and questions on.

·
Premium Member
9,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks for the info.

Unfortunately we have no affiliation with Honda at any level to pass your concerns and questions on.
10 years I have the Civic and searches and finds constructional problems in the front and rear suspension.
23000 Euro I paid for this car.
Why have these problems of the Civic 2006-2012 ??
The first time the factory Automobile Manufacturers ??

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/bugs-faults-irritations/28102-front-noise-gtoup.html

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/wheels-tyres-suspension-brakes/135530-big-problem-civics.html

For rear problem the Honda has this bulletin !!!

http://8g.hondaclub.cz/files/service_bulletin/SJ-06-004-05.pdf

·
Premium Member
9,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Please look carefully at the photo below.
Look at the dimensions in plan and corners with the 20 and 24 degrees.

To pass on obstacle rear wheel, a stone of 3 cm for example, the civic, the spring, the shock absorber, compresses most multi compared with the other cars.
Believed to be the cause of the tight suspension civic rear axle differential with the other cars.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts