2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st round of the 2013 WTCC from Monza today.
Factory backed Castrol Civics had a great official debut today with Italian legend Gabriele Tarquini bringing home his 9th Gen Civic in Honda's first WTCC podium finish in 3rd place. In torrential rain Tarquini started race 2 from row 3 and made a blistering start to drive through the field to 2nd place by the end of lap 1 and finished in 3rd place overall. Race 1 saw a very solid 4th place.

9th Gen looks great in full factory Castrol livery and with touring car legend Tarquini heading the driver lineup Honda's program has got off to a flying start.

UK TV viewers can watch WTCC races live and see a highlights package on Britsh Eurosport channel.

The BTCC Civics commence their defence of their 2012 title next weekend at Brands Hatch.

Bring it on :)

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Yep, watched it. Great racing.

Are you going to donny for rounds 4, 5 and 6 of the btcc as I'm organising trackside club passes :)

Reactions: DreamerDave

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, watched it. Great racing.

Are you going to donny for rounds 4, 5 and 6 of the btcc as I'm organising trackside club passes :)
Hi, yes, would love to. Went to brands last year.

Will PM you as i don't have paypal account and realise you need the payment very soon. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts