2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
They seem to have a sale on.
It doesn't say but when you add to basket it comes up cheaper.

For the standard interface with usb and ad slot. With a additional Y cable with the civinfo24 code comes to £66

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi guys,

How many people use/have used these adaptors? I'm currently trying to make my mind up between something like this, or replacing the fascia and stereo for a double din one with USB/bluetooth and DAB built in. Any advice welcomed.

Chad.

·
Clutch pedal guru
5,098 Posts
Hi guys,

How many people use/have used these adaptors? I'm currently trying to make my mind up between something like this, or replacing the fascia and stereo for a double din one with USB/bluetooth and DAB built in. Any advice welcomed.

Chad.
Either way you'll have to get the stereo out.

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
Hi guys,

Chad.
Hi, I use one in my fn2 and also have one in my FRV too. They work very well and I found easy to install, but as said above, you will need to get the stereo out to plug it in.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Cheers for the replies. I don't mind about having to take the stereo out to be honest. I just need to make my mind up whether to go for one of these, or a double din with DAB.

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
Cheers for the replies. I don't mind about having to take the stereo out to be honest. I just need to make my mind up whether to go for one of these, or a double din with DAB.
Me personally, if you have the cash to install a good double din that mirrors and has phone call connection etc I would go for that.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Do we still get discount with xcarlink?

Also anyone bumped into the thread where someone found a way of installing without taking everything apart. I bumped into it a month or so ago but can't find it now

61 - 75 of 75 Posts