2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.

I installed an xcarlink in my 07 Type s Civic about a month ago. The install was simple enough and it all works fine, except for on the odd occasion where it freezes.

The music continues to play but the track skip or folder skip becomes unresponsive, the only way to get it working again is turn off the car or unplug the box, both not practical when driving.

Its very rare it happens but i can see no pattern when it happens. All the files are mp3 and iv tried various combinations of folders up to the current 9 and it still occurs.

Does anyone have ideas what could be causing it. The box was from an Ebay seller but they have been unable to help so far.

Thanks for any help guy.

Ian

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Email xcarlink direct on the website, the guys there respond within a day and are very helpful...best to get advice from the people that know! I did ;-)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its from ebay rather than xcarlink as they were out of stock at the time. Thought it might be a bit cheeky asking them

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
I bought my car with xcarlink already installed... I didn't have the password to connect to Bluetooth etc.
Stated the situation and they helped immensely with everything I needed.
Really quickly as well....no harm in asking at all..its called aftersales service haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts