2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

As we all know the fat man in the red suit is due very soon, and my wife is asking what i'd like, but i'm a bit stuck deciding. I want something for my NHB CTR but because we have a few exotic hols coming up soon we have both put a cap of £100 each i'd love a ipod connector kit but obviously they are more costly, so anyone have any ideas what i could get?

Cheers
Paul

·
Premium Member
1,656 Posts
buy a matchbox car and use that instead of the civic, it will have stickers on it which make it go faster, and the paint work is less susceptible to chips...

joking... depends on what the budget is...
as mentioned above

honda ipod kit is 100 now.. still its alot for an ipod kit though...

the gizmodo action helmet thing for recording is good..but its primarily for skiing and stuff like that... depends how much action your up for and whether you remember to take it..

whats the budget? 100 or 200?

100- ipod connector

200- could be, ipod connector, all light bulbs changed, inc. rear indicator bulbs and grill badge and graphics...

or footwell lights for 200

Reactions: PReynolds2006

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd buy the ipod kit but i'm so clumsy i'm scared that i'd scratch things. Anyone willing to do this for me if i decide to buy it? I dont want to pay dealer fitting prices.

cheers

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
I'd buy the ipod kit but i'm so clumsy i'm scared that i'd scratch things. Anyone willing to do this for me if i decide to buy it? I dont want to pay dealer fitting prices.

cheers
I was quite wary about scratching the dash as I took it apart too. It is quite easy though if you take your time and use masking tape or a cloth on any part the dashboard that you have to lever against to remove trims etc...

The instructions provided with the kit are quite good too. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts