2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I'm thinking of buying the Yatour Bluetooth-USB-AUX unit. The one with the built in Bluetooth.

I was wondering who else has this and if you can help with the questions below, it's quite hard to find full information about it.

1. Once I have connected it all, Can I stream music from my phone via Bluetooth and change the track using the steering wheel controls ? Also does the music in my phone have to match the format like CD01,CD02 with songs in these folders ?
2. Can I answer incoming calls using the steering wheel controls ? Even if I am on radio and not on CD Changer part ?
3. There is an optional remote control (QL-BTA045) you can get for the unit which has call answer, hang up button etc, do I need this or can I just do everything through the steering wheel controls ?
4. Will the radio display in the car show the name of the song that is playing ?

Thanks alot

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Hi,
I haven't got the yatour but have upgraded to a double din android unit.

In order to make any unit work with the steering wheel controls, u have to get a new harness with a analogue to/from digital signal translator box on it. Hence I would put money on u not being able to use the wheel controls for anything, probably why they sell a separate button.

It may be more worth your time switching our the head unit for something better.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts