2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of today my girl and me are the proud owners of a shiny new NHB civic 1.4 sport. I'm not much of a photographer and it's not like you guys haven't seen a NHB civic before but here's a pic anyway ;).

We've had the 'exclusive' package fitted (parking sensors, bumper and door protection skirts, 'elegance' floormats) and the travel package (net and belts for the boot). It's been a while since the testdrive but the car really amazes me again. It's quiet, responsive, turns heads and gives me the big smile syndrome :D. I also couldn't resist ordering the dummy exhaust triangles (1.4 models come with a dull plastic cap overhere...)

It was kinda funny how the dealer was explaining the car to me and I was able to give him some new info thanks to this forum. You guys will be seeing more posts from me on the forum from now on. Oh and sorry copycat for the copycatting, but it's difficult for me to drop the nick I've been using for a long time. Finland ftw anyway, drove from Holland to Himos Finland a few years ago and hopefully will be doing it in the civic next winter.

Just to avoid confusion:

Copycat = Galaxy grey
Topcat = Silver
CopyCatz = NHB :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
393 Posts
I recently left the NHB club and joined the ASM. But you're welcome anyway. Nice weather, nice picture, nice car :)

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Very nice car Copycatz ! Is it the extra aerial antenna at the back to improve radio reception ? ;)

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Welcome CopyCatz. Don´t be surprised to see other NHB driving on the dutch roads ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts