1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome to the forum
thanks admin :police: ;)

I just love the selection of gifs in this forum :perfect10:

where is the "button" for subscribing to a thread, the only way I could find to subscribe for notifications for this thread, was in the "subscriptions" area in my profile :confused:

·
Administrator
15,507 Posts
thanks admin :police: ;)

I just love the selection of gifs in this forum :perfect10:

where is the "button" for subscribing to a thread, the only way I could find to subscribe for notifications for this thread, was in the "subscriptions" area in my profile :confused:
At the top of a thread on the right hand side you will see the tab "thread tools" click that then select "subscribe to this thread" then select your notification choice and click "add subscription" :thumbsup:

·
Stage 3 Hybrid
6,223 Posts
Never a frown with Golden Brown :popcorn:

:lol:

[smilie=whistle.gif]

NB By simply posting in a thread you are automatically subscribed, but as wanner69 said, the "Thread Tools" box above your opening post allows you to customise. ;-)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
When still in the thread, is there a way to select the type of notification (instant, daily, etc) ?
e.g. for this thread, even though subscribed, I wasn't getting notifications. I went to the "subscriptions" area in my profile, where I changed notification from "None" to "Instant"

1 - 20 of 33 Posts