2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just joined the forum to find some info about civics, looking to buy one pretty soon. Currently driving an MG ZR, think i should upgrade? Anyways just thought i'd say hello to all the members on here

Jake :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Jake, welcome to civinfo. Get rid of that Rover and get a Honda, you won't look back. :D
Says MG in the log book ;) I've booked a test drive for next week, so far just been to the dealership and had a look around, will be buying used so hopefully will find some good info on what to look out for on here :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Welcome Jake, everything you will need to know will be on this forum, good luck with your search for the new car:)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hi Rakester, welcome to Civinfo.

I had an MG ZR 120+, and let me tell you, even if you have the 160 version of the ZR, there is no comparison. I was well disappointed in the MG to be honest. The Type-R will have you grinning like an insane madman, take a test drive......drive the backend off the demo until the salesman goes green...then make your mind up. Took me about 0.5 miles of a 4 mile test drive to be sold on a Type-R. :)

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Hello Jake!

Welcome to the forum!
It is a wise decision to upgrade to the spaceship.
You won't regret it! [smilie=tongue.gif]

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Hey all, just joined the forum to find some info about civics, looking to buy one pretty soon. Currently driving an MG ZR, think i should upgrade? Anyways just thought i'd say hello to all the members on here

Welcome to the forum It`s nice to know that you will soon be a spaceship pilot and then you will really enjoy your motoring. Good luck and let us all know how you get on

·
Registered
421 Posts

Hi,

I used to be on the MGZR forum as while back. Don't take the bait with the Rover jokes, i got them all the time when i got my civic.

Welcome to the site, what civ are you thinking of getting?

Andrea

1 - 10 of 10 Posts