2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is running these and what are people's thoughts on these as I'm thinking of getting theses tyres on my new enkei rpf 1 alloys as I've heard a few people say these are good??

·
Premium Member
10,524 Posts
First 50 miles ( mine were wet so possibly less if dry) were "green" as I put it, moved about a bit no feedback and a bit weird in heavy rain.

After this though and a check of pressures they have been above excellant in every weather condition, the turn in, grip and feedback is fantastic and when they eventually do let go it's not a sudden loss- you need to really push things to overload them.

Of course road noise etc is not as good as something more mainstream but these are aimed at the semi track people who want the best of dry weather potential, on the same note I wouldn't push things when wet- I never have but I am not shy either of tipping into a corner at speed.

I have 4k on mine now and they drive and look like brand new so I am fully hoping to get a year from the fronts, but I will have to see what the trackday does to them.

I got mine from Camskill :)

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
I'm running these aswell, bought them for my mps then put them on the Honda. The grip is excellent on these tyres once worn in and in the dry it's hard to push them right to the limit. If you have the money you won't go far wrong and they wear really well. Bought from Demontweeks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.