·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Type- R GT Model.
Kahns RSV's 18" In custom Gloss Black
AEM Induction Kit
Privacy Glass
*Painted Red Calipar, (Back ones left to do on a nice day)
Sticker Pack

Next inline:
Lowering 3-40mm (Thinking)
Smoking front + Back lights

Hope you all like!:d

P.s, I know I forgot to put the black 2 black on the tyres.:)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Type- R GT Model.
Kahns RSV's 18" In custom Gloss Black
AEM Induction Kit
Privacy Glass
*Painted Red Calipar, (Back ones left to do on a nice day)
Sticker Pack

Next inline:
Lowering 3-40mm (Thinking)
Smoking front + Back lights

Hope you all like!:d

P.s, I know I forgot to put the black 2 black on the tyres.:)

car looks dangerous...:D

·
Registered
157 Posts
god your car looks fuc*ing great. mate, i definitley gonna tint my windows got NHB too. what tints you got it looks perfect.

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
hmmmm...... the front window tints look a bit illegal to me..... shouldn't the front windows let through at least 75% light?
why do companies agree to fit these tints?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the comments everyone,

Tints are: 38% front, and 15% rear, but the front looks really dark in some angle/ day light, its not really as dark as it looks:)

The only main mods is induction kit, and the wheels. Declared.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Looks nice.

Dunno about England, but over here that's a hefty fine & a immediate MOT failure.

·
Registered
157 Posts
hey danko fuc*ing nice car i have to say again. I wanna know you know the 2nd pic I can c the bit that not tinted below the spoiler. Can you really tell ?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey danko fuc*ing nice car i have to say again. I wanna know you know the 2nd pic I can c the bit that not tinted below the spoiler. Can you really tell ?
Hey Man,

It cant be tinted, because its Perspex, but I will get it smoked out along with the front and rear lights:)

·
Registered
29 Posts
@DANKO

about misterpros remark: we can do whatever the hell we want with the rear windows, as long as we don't touch the front. caught by police with tinted front windows? too bad! towed away + hefty fine + recheck next week

about your car: black on black is really really hot. I'm still making my mind up, can't decide between the top two, and they are REALLY hard to find over here.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Cool look, but not too sure about the gloss. My choice would be for more of a silk finish maybe!
Do you mind me asking how you are getting the lights smoked and who you are getting to do it? Please.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Love the look!

But for the record your tints are illegal - police can demand you remove then at the roadside & issue fine plus in some cases I have heard of it invalidating your insurance - don't get me wrong I personally love how they look - so just a heads up incase you didn't know!

Tom

1 - 20 of 44 Posts