2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"Your most Favourite Scenic Background"

I thought it would be quite interesting to see who has captured their most favourite scenic background when out driving in their pride and joy either for a day out or on holiday.
This is not intended to be the same as Photography competition thread.

I hope this is ok and everything applies to the forum rules correctly;).

If you don't mind could we keep the thread tidy by following the below rules.

Please no general chat.

1) Only post 1 picture per reply (Day out or Holiday). Please adjust the picture to the relevant size that keeps to the forum rules. Also please remember to keep the pictures real no unnecessary editing to the images except for hiding your registration plate. Thanks.
2) The picture has to include your Pride and joy (Civic or other Car) but make more emphasis on the scenic background than the car.
3) Please include details about the location/area and which road it was on.

4) Brief information about if you were on holiday or a day out. Also mention if you think it’s one of the best roads you have been on recently for scenery.

For example:

Your most favourite scenic background picture inserted here...

Road: A592, Kirkstone Pass
Breif Information: This picture was taken when I went on a day out in the Lake District. The Kirkstone Pass is one of my favourite roads for driving and scenery this year so far.

Thanks, Pete:cool:

Look forward to seeing everyone’s contributed pictures :popcorn2:.

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
west kirby marina while on a boat :)

the car was dirty so didn't get a close up :lol:

Reactions: CTR-PeteLFS

·
Premium Member
1,194 Posts
Road: Coming back from Fort William to Loch Lomond (Cant remember road name!)

Brief Information: Was taken in August 2009, fantastic scenery and driving road. Car has changed a bit since then too!

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Road: Coming back from Fort William to Loch Lomond (Cant remember road name!)

Brief Information: Was taken in August 2009, fantastic scenery and driving road. Car has changed a bit since then too!
That road is amazing. The scale of those mountains... Photos don't do it justice. Nice car btw.

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That road is amazing. The scale of those mountains... Photos don't do it justice. Nice car btw.
All the pictures are really good so far, Keep them coming guys superb and I can't deny it but the cars look cool as well. Also I do agree with Severus but
Please don't forget no general chat.:cool:
Thanks for keeping to the rules and including some details with the pictures as well. Enough said...;)
Looking forward to seeing some more posted pictures.[smilie=ebil-thumbu:

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
Road: Nurburgring Main Building
Brief Information: Not 1 but 3 FN2's :D

Reactions: CTR-PeteLFS

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
A couple of old pics from trips around Scotland

From the carpark at the Cairngorm Ski Centre looking south to Loch Morlich

At the southern entrance to Glencoe

Looking East towards the Quiraing on Skye

The road from the Quiraing towards Staffin on Skye (courtesy of SC07 Civic)

Looking North towards the Cuillins from Elgol on Skye

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
Nice Yassian.... but did you have to post that today and depress me even more lol... the weather here (In London) is pants! Raining heavy for the last 48 hours and looks to continue until the end of June (well Wimbledon is coming...)

·
ivtec just kicked out,YO!
1,007 Posts
Nice Yassian.... but did you have to post that today and depress me even more lol... the weather here (In London) is pants! Raining heavy for the last 48 hours and looks to continue until the end of June (well Wimbledon is coming...)
Thank you!
I did have to post it as I was swimming and sunbathing at the beach below just this weekend :sun: :sinking: It's a pre-summer teaser :nenner:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts