2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Civic fog light protectors for sale, 8G/9G/10G Rising Suns FN2/FK2/FK8

407K views 6K replies 900 participants last post by  messiahontrial 
#1 · (Edited)
I have for sale some Honda Civic Fog Light Protectors for 8G/9G/10G - fn2/fk2-fk8 with option of Rising sun decals on 8G

These protectors are available in perspex, 3mm clear or 3mm tinted colours and personally made by myself after suffering a broken fog light which can cost approx ££££ per light from a dealer.

The protectors are attached using 3m dual lock fixings, the protectors can be easily removed for cleaning etc and simply attached back on.

IF YOU INTEND TO TURN ON YOUR FOGLIGHTS ON FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME THEN SIMPLY REMOVE THE COVERS TEMPORARILY AS HEAT BUILD UP IN THE LIGHTS COULD DISTORT THE COVERS.

8G available sets in 3mm Clear at £20 delivered anywhere in the UK, add £5 extra if you want rising sun decals.

8G available sets in 3mm Coloured tints at £23 delivered anywhere in the UK, add £5 extra if you want rising sun decals.

European postage add £5

Round covers for 9G/10G fk2/fk8 are £22 delivered, European postage add £5

Payment via paypal.

I have attached some pictures for you to look at with the permission of owners that have bought protectors from me. Thanks for looking.

Rising sun examples

"I have read the trading rules and will follow them to the letter"

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
blue ones look lush , anyone got pic of fogs on with the blue tints ?

how secure are the 3ms , wont fly off will they?

#6 ·
There is no difference to the original fog light colour even when the blue tint are attached. The 3m fixings are well secure, they covers won't fly off even at high speeds as the fixings interlock with each other. You need anymore info let me know.

#11 ·

Fellow civic owners, I am reducing the price of my CLEAR fog light protectors to just £10 delivered to any uk address, I'm helping you in preventing a glass breakage and forking out £200 for dealer fitted replacement lights, let me know if your interested, cheers

#27 ·
Will have a set of the yellow ones off you after payday (this Friday) - you can PM me payment details now if you like and I'll do the necessary on Sat!

#30 ·
Interested in a set of covers, not sure if yellow or blue on Black civic is best, do you have either in stock? if you can pm me with stock details that would be good...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.